Home › Forums › WTI Like Post PRO › Adding option/field and saving › Reply To: Adding option/field and saving
Here are the instructions.
– You need to register the option in
WtiLikePostAdminRegisterSettings function present inside
– You need to add the option with default value in
SetAllOptionsWtiLikePost function present in above file.
– You need to add an entry for deleting the option in
UnsetAllOptionsWtiLikePost function in above file.
– All the options load from
WtiLikePostAdminContent function present inside
wti-like-post-admin.php file. So you will have to add the field for your option there.
confirmReset which is used to reset the fields’ data. You will have to add your default value entry there.
– All the options get stored in wordpress options table.
– We follow a specific naming convention
wti_like_post_ prefix for the options so that it won’t conflict with any other plugins/themes options. So please follow that.
Do let us know if you need any other input.