Hi, I am looking to modify some elements and add new fields/options but can’t find options.php which is the admin form settings. Can you please let me know how to add new fields and how/where does it save in db. Thanks
– You need to register the option in WtiLikePostAdminRegisterSettings function present inside wti-like-post-pro.php file.
– You need to add the option with default value in SetAllOptionsWtiLikePost function present in above file.
– You need to add an entry for deleting the option in UnsetAllOptionsWtiLikePost function in above file.
– All the options load from WtiLikePostAdminContent function present inside wti-like-post-admin.php file. So you will have to add the field for your option there.
– All the options get stored in wordpress options table.
– We follow a specific naming convention wti_like_post_ prefix for the options so that it won’t conflict with any other plugins/themes options. So please follow that.
Do let us know if you need any other input.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The forum ‘WTI Like Post PRO’ is closed to new topics and replies.