Home Forums WTI Like Post PRO "category" paramter in shortcode

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Relvetica
    Participant

WTI Like Post PRO has been working beautifully for my site, but I recently ran into an issue when I tried to split my “most liked” list to reflect two separate categories. When I add “category” to the short code, it looks to the correct category, but it only lists the last five posts in that category regardless of the “limit” or “time” values and how many likes those posts actually have.

I haven’t found anyone complaining of the same issue, and I can’t replicate the problem with any other parameters, so I must be building the shortcode incorrectly. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you for your time!

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

The issue was with not passing the parameter for no. of posts while getting the posts for a category. We have added the fix and it will be available in the next release. However for a quick solution for you, we have sent an updated file. Please have a back up of existing plugin folder and then check by replacing the attached file on your server.

Do let us know if you have any other queries.

Thanks

Relvetica
    Participant

It works! I really appreciate how quickly you addressed my problem. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘WTI Like Post PRO’ is closed to new topics and replies.