Home Forums WTI Like Post PRO How to customize the like button

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ajkim174
    Participant

Hello,

I just purchased the pro version and I love your plugin. This is a noob question, but I want the like button to be more visible and want to make it bigger and with colors. How can I do that? On FTP, which files should I open to change the appearance?

Thank you very much!

Andrew

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

You can do this in 2 ways.

You can disable the plugin css by setting Use plugin css file to No. Then copy this plugin’s css code and put inside theme’s css file. Now modify this css code to load images from your site. This approach allows you to achieve the result without touching the plugin files.

You can also achieve the same thing by modifying the plugin css file wti_like_post.css present inside css folder. You can put your images inside the images folder and reference them from the css file.

In either case, you can refer the coding available for the Style1 so that it will be easier for you to code.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Webtechideas.
    ajkim174
    Participant

One more question: How can I change the most liked posts shown by shortcode? For example I want to add the thumbnail photo next to the title, and get rid of the number of likes.

Thank you again,
    Andrew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘WTI Like Post PRO’ is closed to new topics and replies.