Home Forums WTI Like Post PRO Loading.gif Not Showing up

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    katra
    Participant

Hello,

I installed the wti like post pro on my site, but the loading gif animation that play right after a vote does not show up at all. I have looked everywhere and don’t see a setting for it.. Please help..!!! how can i make it show up???

Thanks in advance..

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

Possibly it will be a css issue. Can you please share the site url so that we can have a look at the issue?

katra
    Participant

It has not worked since i installed it, but for some weird reason the free version worked well….

I currently have the pro version installed, but no loading.gif animation is shown when voted.

http://katrabeats.com

Thanks!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by katra.
    Webtechideas
    Keymaster

But I can see the loading image working. And looking at the javascript file, it’s the PRO version you are using. Can you please clear cache and check again? Also you can check with a different browser.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Webtechideas.
    • This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by Webtechideas. Reason: modified as per input from user
    katra
    Participant

Hello, I have tried safari, Mobile safari, IE and Chrome, and the loading.gif does not show up when voting… Yes i have the Pro version installed and i have cleared the cache and nothing… the old free version did show the loading animation gif on all browsers… The weird thing is that on your demo page:

http://demowp.webtechideas.com/

it actually shows up on every browser… so im not quite sure whats happenning…

Thanks,

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

Can you please add height: 16px and width: 6px to loading-img class?

katra
    Participant

i tried putting the above code… but nothing… =(

katra
    Participant

Is there something else wrong with it..?? i Really need it as it lets users know that the vote is being updated and logged… Thanks.. in advance =)

katra
    Participant

Hi! Hope all
    Is well! Did you get it to work.??

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

Sorry could not find any answer to this yet. Since this works on our demo site, there may be some conflict with the theme you are using. If you have a demo site/set up with the default theme, can you please check this there?

Still looking into this and will keep you updated.

katra
    Participant

Hello! FYI, I fixed the issue! I also managed to change the loading.gif to an actual rotating png image. This way it works flawlessly with @2x devices aswell. You can check it out:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘WTI Like Post PRO’ is closed to new topics and replies.