Home Forums WTI Like Post PRO Most Liked/Unliked widget not updating

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    idevelop
    Participant

Hie.

I’ve installed the pro version and I’m trying to show the top voted posts on a widget on all the pages in the site.
    I’ve used the Most Liked/Unliked Posts widget and chose the category I want but for some reason the widget is not updated with the current results.

This is the site – http://www.geekcon.org/

Any ideas?

BR,
    Shahar

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

Not sure which one is the selected category here GeekCon 2013 or Geekcon 2013 and how many posts are allowed to be shown? I would like to see a screenshot of the widget admin section.

idevelop
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply!

Widget Admin
    This is for the GeekCon 2013 category. you can see the category page through this link http://www.geekcon.org/category/geekcon-2013/ and that the widget is not really updating to the most voted projects.

BR,
    Shahar

ypeynaud
    Participant

Hi,
    I also have problems when using the Most Liked Widget for certain selected categories.

All is working fine when no specific categories are selected in the widget settings. However, the widget only displays one post when a specific category is selected, although there are at least 3 posts to display in this category.

I have checked and re-checked and re-re-checked to try to understand if I was doing a mistake somewhere… but no, it looks like there is a bug when selecting one (or more) category in the widget settings.

I am using last versions of WordPress, Buddypress and WTI Pro.

Any clue?
    Thanks!
    Yves.
    PS: sorry, my site is not yet public, I can’t give a link.

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

We will look into this again.

ypeynaud
    Participant

Hi,
    thanks for the fix, it works perfectly!

Cheers,
    Yves.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘WTI Like Post PRO’ is closed to new topics and replies.