Home Forums WTI Like Post PRO Nothing Displaying

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    edfullman
    Participant

I’ve checked the configurations a few times, but I can’t get the vote to show on the Buddypress actvity, groups, forums, etc. or the posts. My theme is Kleo, I’m not sure if you’ve seen this before, but can you give me some guidance?

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

It does not show up on buddypress sections like activity, groups, forums etc. When you like/unlike wordpress default posts, then that like/unlike activity is shown on buddypress activity section.

Please share a screenshot of our plugin configuration settings page. In case of some themes which do not use wordpress filters properly, the like/unlike buttons will not load automatically as this is dependent on those filters. The theme you are using is a paid one so please send that as well.

Thanks

ypeynaud
    Participant

Hi,
    An additional question on this topic. When you say:

“When you like/unlike wordpress default posts, then that like/unlike activity is shown on buddypress activity section.”

does that mean that the like/unlike activity would not show on buddy press activity section if it is not standard posts but custom posts?
    Thanks,
    Yves.

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

Apology for the delayed reply. While registering the activity, we do not check for post type. So if you like/unlike any custom post type, we expect this to be recorded as well. We will check this and get back to you.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘WTI Like Post PRO’ is closed to new topics and replies.