Home Forums WTI Like Post PRO PHP Error Warnings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mittlemaneye
    Participant

Hello
    I have been using your plug-in for a while now and recently I have had trouble with it and getting PHP error messages. These messages are affecting the blog portion of our website and not allowing us to post or preview new posts.

Please take a look at the error messages below. The PHP warnings only show up in the admin side of wordpress. I also have screenshots available.

WARNING ERRORS
    Warning: Attempt to modify property of non-object in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data02/85/2847785/html/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data02/85/2847785/html/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post.php:42) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas07_data02/85/2847785/html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1179

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

You have mentioned “recently I have had trouble with it and getting PHP error messages”. So did you make any changes on server level which triggered this? Please share the following information as well:

– PHP version
    – WordPress version
    – Our plugin version

Thanks

mittlemaneye
    Participant

We made no changes to the server level.

– PHP version – Not sure where to find this
    – WordPress version – 4.7.2
    – Our plugin version – 1.4.3

mittlemaneye
    Participant

???

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

We did not encounter the above warning messages as you have mentioned. However there was some other warning message in the widgets section which has been fixed. We have sent an email with the plugin file as attachment and you need to use that on your server.

If you still get the error, then please add the following line to your wp-config.php file.

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

In case it’s already there and has value set as true, please change that to false.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘WTI Like Post PRO’ is closed to new topics and replies.