Home Forums WTI Like Post PRO Plugin Not Showing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hotcleaning
    Participant

I was using WTI Like Post PRO version 2.1 but it stopped working after about 18 months of working perfectly. Thinking it may have been a code update problem, I purchased and installed WTI Like Post PRO version 2.2 but that didn’t fix the problem.

As part of the fault finding process, I unintalled WTI Like Post PRO and manually cleaned all references to it from the database. I have since re-installed it but now nothing works in the front end. It doesn’t work with automatic insertion nor when I insert [wtilp_buttons] into the editor. It does work however when I insert <?php GetWtiLikePost()?> into the template.

I have activated the twentytwelve template and disbled all other add-ons but it still won’t auto-insert.

Where do I need to look to solve this problem?

hotcleaning
    Participant

Further to the above, when I use the <?php GetWtiLikePost()?> code to insert WTI Like Post PRO into the template, the original fault happenes – After clicking the “Like” link, the ajax spinner just spins until it times out and the count is not updated.

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

Can you please share your site url so that we can have a look at that? Please make sure the option “Disable automatic loading of buttons for post content” is set to “No”.

hotcleaning
    Participant

I tracked down to a conflict with a HTTPS plugin I was using. I uninstalled it and forced the whole site to use SSL via .htaccess and that seemed to fix it. I still can’t get the [wtilp_buttons] to work but the <?php GetWtiLikePost()?> option works fine for my use.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘WTI Like Post PRO’ is closed to new topics and replies.