Home Forums WTI Like Post PRO Problem at install

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jan6400
    Participant

Hi There

I just bought your plugin.

I encounter this problem at install (multisite):
    Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/www/seimei.dev.esucces.dk/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post.php on line 302 and defined in /home/www/seimei.dev.esucces.dk/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 992

I had to deactivate the plugin for the site to function. I hope you can help me!

Best regards
    Jan

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

Hi Jan,
    An updated package has been sent to you. Please let us know if this fixed the issue or not.

Thanks

jan6400
    Participant

Hi there!

Thanks for your help, but it did just produce new fatal errors:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: require_once(/home/www/seimei.dev.esucces.dk/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_widgets.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/seimei.dev.esucces.dk/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post-pro-2.0/wti_like_post.php on line 408

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/www/seimei.dev.esucces.dk/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_widgets.php’ (include_path=’.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php’) in /home/www/seimei.dev.esucces.dk/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post-pro-2.0/wti_like_post.php on line 408

richardvd
    Participant

Jan, Did u deactivated the other plugin first?

/plugins/wti-like-post/
    /plugins/wti-like-post-pro-2.0/
    Maybe a conflict?

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

The pro version is the advanced version of the lite version of this plugin. So you can use only one at a time. Hence to use the pro version, you need to delete the lite version installed on your system first.

Please delete the plugin currently installed on your system and then install the plugin recently sent to you. Do let me know if there is still any problem.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘WTI Like Post PRO’ is closed to new topics and replies.