Home Forums WTI Like Post PRO Shortcode Error

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mgwaters
    Participant

I’m getting some errors when trying using the following shortcode: [most_liked_posts]

======================
    Warning: Illegal string offset ‘vote_type’ in /home/demodemo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_site.php on line 254

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘vote_type’ in /home/demodemo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_site.php on line 257

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘category’ in /home/demodemo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_site.php on line 264

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘limit’ in /home/demodemo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_site.php on line 288

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘author’ in /home/demodemo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_site.php on line 298

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘vote_type’ in /home/demodemo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_site.php on line 311

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘author’ in /home/demodemo/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_site.php on line 313
    =====================

Is this because I’m not specifying any parameters in the shortcode?

And to be clear, the shortcode IS working, but I’m getting the error messages along with the correct output.

Here is the url:
    http://192.185.75.206/~demodemo/candidate-questions/

Any ideas

Webtechideas
    Keymaster

Apology for the error messages you see. We have sent an updated file to you. Please use that and do let us know if you face any other issues.

zan
    Participant

I am also getting this error when I try to use [recently_liked_posts]. Can you please send me an updated file as well?

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘limit’ in /home/listinfo/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_site.php on line 446

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘author’ in /home/listinfo/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_site.php on line 484

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘author’ in /home/listinfo/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_site.php on line 497

Warning: Illegal string offset ‘author’ in /home/listinfo/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/wti-like-post/wti_like_post_site.php on line 497

zan
    Participant

Wow! Thank you for the super-fast response. The updated file fixed the problem! Thanks!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘WTI Like Post PRO’ is closed to new topics and replies.